Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 28, 2009

Well, here I am again... not sure if this will actually work or not. Sometimes I can get on here and sometimes I can not! Thanks Mel for the comment that's how I got linked back into it this time. Someday I'll get the hang of this maybe...


Sunday I attended a bridal shower for my son's fiance! Nicole was very pretty and her shower was perfect! A few gifts, lots of cards, many, many friends and some family too. Food and drink, who could ask for more! Let me see if I can find a picture of my two special children that I'm going on about like I might be the future mother-in-law!! LOL!


This is Spencer & Nicole last year at their engagement party and the pic on the left is in the British Virgin Islands. Aren't they cute??? I love them to pieces! So, looking forward to their wedding in September!!

Last year my oldest son Jason got married to Lauren! So weddings are definitely in the air. You can find all those pictures on myspace. I really don't have time to experiment and see what I can do with those right now... OH! I do have a picture I can show, I'll try!


Next I'll have to chat about my other two boys and my granddaughter! TTFN! Enjoy :)


2 comments:

Melanie said...

WOW... talk about 'all grown up'!! I had to look twice at Spencer's picture to be sure it was really him! What handsome young men they are... I'm glad to hear the wedding is coming right up! They must be excited!

Congratulations!

Love ya,
Mel.

Melanie said...

Looks like you are back on track!! It allowed me to make a comment and didn't throw me off this time! LOL :) Glad you are back on track with blogging! I need to get back on the bandwagaon myself! Just got a new computer, so I'm slowly getting things figured out again!

:)