Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1, 2009

This is my weekend that we take every year for a summer get-a-way to the ocean. Well, This is not going to happen this year. I hurt my back and went to a chiropractor for the first time ever. It appears my pelvis has rotated out and is causing some problems... We have joined a vacation club near us though so now we access to indoor/outdoor pools and excercise equipment too! Guess where we were today... You got it 4 hours at the outdoor pool, good thing because our rivers are just to high to swim in with last weeks rain!


My little water bug Connor loved it and even made a few new friends! Even if it was just for a day. Doug and I had some relaxing time too and it was good as a family to spend this time together! Spending time with family or as a family is the best. To the left you can see a picture of two of my favorite guys in my life! My Dad, Carl and my youngest son Connor.
I'm not in too chatty of a mood tonight or feeling to creative so this is all I could come up with for now. Have a nice night everyone and I'll be enjoying the next two days I have off! :)

No comments: