Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Spencer & Nicole's Engagement Session *teaser*

My wonderful #2 son, Spencer and his beautiful Fiance' Nicole. This is Millbrook Falls in Thornton NH. I've lived here a many, many years and didn't know about this!! WOW! Not sure I should be posting this yet got it from the photographer's site and probably should give her the credit... www.nddphoto.com She's the absolute best and this is just a sample of her work. Can't wait to see the rest of this shoot and not to mention (the big day)!!

Posted by Picasa
Have I ever mentioned I truly LOVE my children and the two new daughters coming into our family! Last year Lauren married Jason and this year Nicole is marrying Spencer, I truly am blessed with wonderful beautiful young ladies (and their men) :)
TTFN

No comments: