Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 25, 2008

This mottly crew? Well, Connor (10yrs), my oldest Jason & Wife Lauren and last but not least Travis. What happened you ask to TK? WELL, life is never dull with my boys around! He had a run in with the short end of a swimming pool! (You should see the other guy!! ;)


Well, I've done this once today but lets' see how this works out. I'm home and woke up to a BALMY -7 degrees below zero at 9:30 a.m. this morning. I'm not really sure what I'm doing here but I'm still trying and it is now 11:15 a.m. This is a place for me to build relationships with current friends and create new ones around the world I hope. I'm a little baffled by all this at the moment but I'll hang in there.





Connor wants to go to a Friend's house. I'm playing on this when I should be doing some picking up and organizing and Doug was doing a little picking on the bass guitar but didn't last long with that. Timothy is in his room with no computer very, very frustrated. Not sure why his is not working but when it's back he'll be a Happy camper too!





Well, enough daily rambling for today! I just want to know if this worked or if I'm back at square one again :)

No comments: