Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30, 2009



My favorite place in the world for reflecting on life! It's beautiful. If you've never been but get a chance to visit Maine it is worth the trip! This is Cape Neddick, The Nubble Lighthouse in York Maine. Doug & I renewed our vows here in October 2004. Our Anniversary is January 1 so from this picture I'm sure you can understand why we waited till October and didn't do it in our actual 10th anniversary! This year we celebrated 15 years, WOW! It's hard to imagine and surely doesn't seem that long. (Then again sometimes it feels like an eternity)

So once again it is -3 degrees below zero at 6:45am! I'm ready for SUMMER! Well, I've got to get Connor up and going for school so since I now know I can "edit" my posts I'll add more from the day tonight. Connor has a game though but hopefully I'll have enough energy left to visit here too.

Have a most wonderful day & TGIF!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I can't remember ever seeing the Nubble in winter... GORGEOUS!

L&H,
-A. :)