Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26, 2009


Hello! These two guys? Well, they are my two favorite people in the whole wide world, Connor my youngest (who's 10 yrs now) and my father Carl Queen (I won't tell how old you are Dad)!
Today was good... I still have the asthma problems I've had since Thankgiving but I see the doc again tomorrow. Not sure where that will go.
Yesterday Travis & his friend Chris Delosa stopped by and shoveled the driveway for me. Got some cleaning done around the house, the biggest dust bunnies at least and moved my pc's around. Still need a really long ethernet cord or break down & by a wireless adapter. Awww, just can't win for spending more money on everything!
I made an AWESOME navy bean soup that we had for dinner tonight with some johnny cake (that Doug made) YUM! Haven't had a good navy bean soup since being a kid in Ohio!! Didn't think I could do it but thanks to the internet and Paula Deen I was able to come up with a dish that I am proud of ;)

So, not sure if my friend Anne has seen this yet, well I'd say not because there's no comment! I'll have to let my friend Mel know too. My two blogger friends LOL! I think they'll faint when they do visit this site.
Well, that's it for now. I'll add another picture for your entertainment and see what develops here.

TTFN

1 comment:

Anne said...

A beautiful memory you've captured with your camera, Shel!

L&H,
-A. :)

PS... remember to share some of your scrapbook pages and processes with your readers too! {wink}