Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 15, 2009










I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I did and I think I made it special for my family too. Connor had a friend overnight. We got up and went to Basketball practice at 8:00 a.m. :( but my little man was scrimmaging and got a HOOP! He was thrilled!




After that we came home got Doug & Tim and went out for Breakfast at our most favorite breakfast spot... Benton's Sugar Shack! OH YUM! It was fun & delicious as usual.
When we got home I ran down the oil man on Main Street to tell him I'd like another oil delivery... Much to his delight! Being a family friend it was easy for him to tell me that pretty women don't typically chase him down on Main street and I wanted to give him money too! What good laugh we had over that! He went to my house delivered my oil and took my money LOL!
Today we're going to be at the a Basketball Tournament from 12:30-5pm tonight... There goes my annual Daytona 500!! I'm going for my little man Connor though and I'd do anything for him. There will be pictures posted of that later. I'll have to edit this post... He's not excited about being there all day but I told him it will be fun and in the end he'll be glad he was there! I hope I'm right ;) TTFN I've got to get a move on!

No comments: