Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2, 2009
















Happy Ground Hog Day!! He saw his shadow so you know what that means??? WT Heck was that all about?? Can't we get a break? He's still cute though!

Well, lastnight I tried to update my blog with pictures and little writing about our Superbowl adventure but I messed that all up! Check out my facebook site http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=592611290&ref=profile Then you can look at the pictures and pssst! Add me as your friend, (or not). I hope this works tonight!

Well, we drove over to Steve & Pam's lastnight and came home. Thought we might stay overnight but you know what I just like my own bed... It's so difficult to get rest anyway so it was early enough and I drove home. The frost heaves coming over the mountain (Rt 118...) are like driving through peaks and valleys all by themselves though! The snowbanks make it tempting to just pretend you're on a bobsled run using your own vehicle to get to the bottom! No, seriously if you can get up to 25 or 3o miles an hour it was only to put the breaks right back on for the next bump (MOUNTAIN)!
So, I cheered for Arizona because of you Uncle Mark! Payback for all the years I harrased you into cheering for the Patriots, well, I thought it was fair.

It was overcast today but fairly warm, as it goes in the north country that is. I'm not sure how much snow we're getting tomorrow so I guess it will be a surprise! Connor has another basketball game tomorrow night so not sure I'll be here as I'll probably be there. Ha! More than likely "you can't get there from here" so who really knows where I'll be?? Oops! There I go again being silly!
Hey, I'll add some pic's from lastnight for you ;)

2 comments:

christyzee said...

very nice blog! I've got a question, how did you get your photo's to alternate side to side like that? I can't seem to get my pics side by side at all.
Blessings...

michelle5959 said...

Hi Christy,

Well, it's quite by accident! I add the photo's at the beginning of my post, I go to add photo, search and find the first one then above that on the left it says add another photo or something like that so I add all my photo's (5 at a time) at once. Then it's on to my topic of the moment. How do you post your photo's then get comments under/in between them?
I love your blog! Lighthouses are my favorite and great places of inspiration!

Thanks for visiting... come again!