Sunday, February 8, 2009

February 8, 2009








Good day everyone!

I'm home today just kicking back cleaning up emails, updating Facebook and my blog. I should check out MyFamily.com and update that too but it's been ages. I think all my relatives are going to have to hook up with me on Facebook! ;) We'll see and here.

Lastnight my granddaughter Catrenia spent the night with us and in a little bit I'll take her to Nana's house so she can spend time there then around 4 or 5 her Daddy will pick her up for dinner before returning to her Mom's. I took her out with me lastnight to a friends for stamping and scrapbooking and we had fun! Connor had her convinced it would be boring but it wasn't. We ate dinner with my friend and another new friend Sherri. Karen made Lasagna, I brought salad and Sherri made an awesome Bannana Split pudding whipped cream desert dish! YUM! YUM! It was all delicious. I scrapbooked 3 pages and Catrenia made a card with the help of Karen & Sherri. I'll post the pictures below.
















Well, it's 37 degrees today sometimes sunny and sometimes rainy and sometimes sleeting! That's life in New Hampshire... They say if you don't like the weather just wait a minute! I'm liking it because Spring is on it's way. You can just see it and smell it. Sure we'll have plenty of Winter weather to come but this is just a hint that Spring is on it's way back.

This is it for now I've got to get something done around here this afternoon other than being on the computer! Ha! Doug's thinking he's a technology widower ;)


















No comments: