Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2009













These are my boys!! Connor a few years ago when we went to the Fort Wayne Zoo in Fort Wayne, Indiana and then beside that is Jason, Travis & Spencer when we went out for Chinese on Travis' 18th birthday! I love my boys but you didn't know that did you??? I'm a little slow as you can tell also because Travis is now 22! LOL!

I went to the doctor today to follow up on my laryngitis/breathing issues... Well, we had a good little chat and I have to do a lab test to check for some sort of bacteria, a blood test to check my thyroid, being referred to an allergist and also gasterentologist (spelling?) We'll see if we can narrow down the causes and get some control to this thing that makes me just plain miserable not just another plain jane! I'll keep you posted. I'm feeling a little better but I still think there's much room for improvement!

I have to go sorry for the quick update but Lost is on and it's almost 9pm... that's when the one from last week stops and the new show comes on for this week! I love LOST!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Welcome to Bloggyland, Shel!

R-E-S-T is a wonderful remedy in the healing process as well, my friend! {wink}

L&H,
-A. :)

Anonymous said...

R-E-S-T ?? What is that? Come on you know me, go, go, go! No time to sit :)